miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015

Introducing me

Hello everybody!
My name is Thais and I am from Cocentaina, a village located in the province of Alicante. I have studied History at the University of Valencia, and two years ago I studied a master's degree in secondary education. Nowadays, I am unemployed, but I still studying for oppositions. However, I have had experience teaching in my practice at the master's degree for four months, and I am expecting to start to work with my own students. 


This is my first blog, and it is in English! Recently (four months ago), I pass my English exam of Cambridge, achieving a B2 level. I love learning a new language and I continued studying and I hope to get the C1 level this year, so wish me luck!

This is me, celebrating my B2 level at home!


As my contemporaries I have a laptop and a smartphone, and my knowledge about computers it is quite good. I normaly use Facebook and Twitter, and I like to read some blogs about fashion, education and, of course, about history as clapir.org .  This is not my first online course, I have studied some online courses of valencian, but it is my first course with the University of Alicante. 


Hope you like my blog!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario