viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Teaching History using ICT

"When somebody uses a computer at class, it isn't using an ICT". These quote that one teacher said at class when I was studying made me think in the way that some people teach at schools. History is a subject related to a book, and sometimes when someone want to “innovate” the method, usually that became to use a computer at class, but at the end what occurs is that all we changed is the paper for the screen.

That’s the reason that I choose this video to show how important and relevant is to create ICT at history class, as the video says teaching in the 21st century. I liked this video, and I recommend it because with only few tools that every student uses, as Twitter, you can make a difference in your class, is not the facilities that the school can offer is the teacher creativity to achieve curiosity in their students.



I hope you like it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario